HI! I'm back! I know, it has been 9 months and for that I'm so sorry. However, I have been a bit busy. We have made some major changes over the past 9 months and they have all worked out great and we've ended up in a great position.
Since I last wrote I've....
- gone back to work, loved it. Getting to see my friends 5 days a week was AWESOME. I worked with the best group of people in the world.
- got a new niece! Bristyl Kate Roulhac is PERFECT and was born Friday April 13th. 1 day before our niece Emory celebrated her 1st birthday! We are so lucky to have the 2 most beautiful little ladies in the world to call our own (or to atleast share with their parents)!
- hated my new boss, learned to hate work and eventually was able to resign!!
- moved to Bentonville, AR. Luke got a job with WalMart and he LOVES it!
- bought a home, sold a home
- went on Raleigh family vacation, a girls beach trip and have taken several trips to Hesston now that we are closer!
- celebrated Luke's graduation. He is officially DR SIMMERING!!
- done so many other things I can't even remember, being a stay at home mom has kept me hopping.
So as you can see I haven't had much time to keep everyone up to date. But, I'm back! William is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and I am going to do a better job of keeping you all in the loop! Now, to catch you up here are a few pictures to bridge the gap from my last post in DECEMBER!