Monday, January 3, 2011

E-Mealz

Luke and I are starting E-Mealz tomorrow.  According to their website e-mealz is going to simplify our lives while saving us time and money!  I'm not counting on a miracle here but any little bit helps, right?  I get frustrated so many evenings about what to make for dinner.  I get home from work and don't have a clue, then I'm missing an ingredient and we end up eating something that maybe isn't that great for us.  We eat great on the weekends when I have all day to plan and prepare, but during the week I can't say the same.
 We are doing the low-fat meals for two that e-mealz offers.  There are several different plans but this is the one we chose.  Tomorrow they will send me our first weeks menu, grocery lists and recipes and then turn me loose in Wal-Mart.  (you can pick which ever grocery store you like after entering your zip code, but for those of you living in Ruston - I hope you like shopping at Wal-Mart ;)  The sample that I looked at had a total weekly grocery bill of $45.  This is a huge improvement from what we are currently spending - cross your fingers this works!  I'm really looking forward to it - I'm a picky eater so I'm hoping to learn to like new things while getting to enjoy my evenings more while stressing out over meals less!

I'm hoping that by combing this new meal plan with my new workout routine that I just may be able to melt off a few of the extra pounds I've put on over the last year.  Watch out world - I'm gonna be a whole new woman - maybe 

No comments:

Post a Comment