Monday, April 18, 2011

16 Weeks

How Far Along: 16 Weeks

Thanks to increasing blood flow, it's time for some major cash and prizes. Enjoy quick-growing hair and nails, smooth and firm skin, and a healthy glow. One bit of bad news -- your eyes might be feeling a little dry these days.

Size of baby: an Avocado, mmmmm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0

Maternity Clothes: nope, not yet pants are tight but not too tight to rush out and get maternity clothes just yet.

Gender: SATURDAY!!! You have NO idea how freaking excited I am to know who is in here.  We have names picked out and I’m ready to start using one of them!

Movement: not feeling it yet.  Since I’m a first timer it will probably be another month, but I am SO ready!

Sleep: not great! I seem to toss and turn and pee all night long.

What I miss: nothing really. I’m back to eating like a champ and I’m still able to do most everything I’ve always done.  Life is finally good for this pregnant lady!

Cravings: Veggies. Any and all green veggies, carrots, and cauliflower sound amazing ALL.THE.TIME.  I could eat them 24/7.

Symptoms: I still struggle to brush so I normally throw up in the shower when I brush but I’m ok with that – it beats how it was just a few short days ago!

Best Moment This Week: Getting Luke home from Chicago!  He was only gone for 5 days and I kept myself busy but having him home is so NICE!  Plus, he feeds the dogs when he is home and the smell of their food still has me gagging J

Milestones: Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.  I’ve really been working to clean up my potty mouth and I think I’ve done a pretty good job!  We will find out this weekend when we go home – I’m sure my mom will let me know if it isn’t up to par!  Isn’t that what mom’s are for?

What I'm Looking Forward To: Going home to meet EMORY ROSE WALTERS this weekend.  Of course it will be great to see the rest of our families as well.  But the most exciting thing on our schedule is our 4D Ultrasound on Saturday!  Our friend Mandy is going to take a look for us and tell us if we have a boy or girl on the way.  We are planning a lunch with our families for Saturday to share the news and celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment