Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Going Back...to School!

I guess I just don't know what to do with myself now that I'm done and graduated :)  I need to keep busy, in fact I enjoy being busy.  So I have decided that it is time to go back to school!  As of tonight I am officially a Louisiana Tech Student.  I won't be seeking a degree of any type but will leave with a pretty cool cake!  Ok, so this new class I'm taking is classified as a leisure course, but it is on the LaTech Campus, cost money to attend and got me a parking pass, so don't go and rain on my parade.  I am a student!
While I highly doubt that I will ever produce a cake of this caliber, I do think it will be a good way to get me out of the house on Wednesday evenings.  I also have a feeling that this class will get some laughs, considering I can't even ice a cake I think I may be in over my head!  Cross your fingers, say a little prayer for me and keep your eyes peeled, if my cake is worthy it may get a spot on the blog!
Now, those of you feeling bad for Luke that he will be home alone with no one to entertain him - STOP!  He has evening classes each quarter and leaves me home alone (which I secretly LOVE).  Plus, he informed me at lunch today that he and the kids (aka Buddy and Kato) were having a party! 
 I think he'll be survive two hours on his own.  He may even get cake if he's nice.

-Morgan


2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so looking forward to stalking you! ;)

    When are you guys coming back out here? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being stalkers!

    I know the next time we are in OK will most likely be Homecoming! But, I think that all you Okies should load up for a road trip to Louisiana!

    ReplyDelete