Thursday, September 16, 2010

Have you heard of this?

Ok, so I'm a BIG fan of Overstock.  I don't even really buy that much from them but I can spend hours just browsing.  The other day I got an email from the O with a link to ideeli and I've fallen in LOVE.  I got a few cute Jessica Simpson dresses the other day during the featured sale.  I've copied a description from their website:

ideeli is the fastest-growing online shopping destination. Our 2.5 million members enjoy limited-time sales featuring the most sought-after brands in fashion, home and beauty–at prices up to 80% off.

Access to new sales in fashion, beauty and home every day.
Designer brands at up to 80% off
Extraordinary Giveaways

New brands are featured each day in sales starting at 12 p.m. EST. Sales last 40 hours, or until items are sold out. We also have weekly giveaways. They have a surprise start time and last 7 hours (in most cases). Our members are notified by email, Facebook and Twitter each time a new sale starts.

Now who doesn't think this sounds amazing!  I am always looking for nice dress clothes for work but hate spending an arm and a leg, now I don't have too!

Here's a link if you wanna give it a try

happy shopping
-morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment