Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did I Mention...

I know that this bragging is going to get old fast but here is a list I emailed Luke today.

-SMALL TUB OF FROSTING. SAME KIND AS LAST TIME JUST GET THE SMALL TUB, IT IS A DIFFERENT CONSISTENCY.
-CAKE MIX – FUN FLAVOR
-EGGS
-VIVA PAPER TOWELS – NOT THE SELECT A SIZE IF YOU CAN FIND THEM. I NEED THE FULL SIZE SHEETS.
-CLEAR PLASTIC CUPS
-IN THE CRAFT DEPT. I NEED AN ANGLED SPATULA. THEY WILL HAVE ONE WILTON BRAND. I GUESS I NEED THIS TO ICE MY CAKE.

I just realized how demanding I am.  I don't just ask him to pick up some things I get speific. As if the world will stop turning if I don't get the exact type of paper towel I want. WOW! 
I also left instructions for him this morning to have my cake batter all mixed up and ready for me when I get home from work at 4 so I can finish baking, level, and (hopefully) ice them before class.  (I won't be providing my address on here for fear he may be kidnapped at some point :) 
Tonight is graduation, we will be decorating a cake from start to finsh TONIGHT! 
be prepared for pics of my attempt at being artsy.

1 comment:

  1. What a good husband! I can't wait to see your finished cake!

    ReplyDelete