Thursday, August 25, 2011

35 Weeks

How Far Along: 35 Weeks
5 to go!

Size of baby: honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +29 lbs

Movement: Not as frequent any more but when he does decide to reposition himself I am VERY aware!

Sleep: good and bad nights.  Buddy is really struggling with allergies again so he is pretty anxious and needs constant loving so he wakes me up every now and then.  I've also been trying to sleep on my right side.  I've had some pretty odd swelling of my left leg and have been instructed to lay on my right to encourage my little one to change positions.  Hopefully the swelling will correct itself soon so I can go back to my left.  I hate waking up nauseous again, and sleeping on my left really helped with that.  I would complain further but I know it is only preparing me for what is to come.

Best Moment This Week: this past week was a super productive week for me.  I cleaned out closets and organized Williams room.  There are a few additional pieces we're waiting on for his room but for the most part it is ready for him, this is a huge stress relief.  Now I just have to get the guest room ready for the Grandma's!!! That's my plan for this weekend.  That and working on the baby book.
What I'm Looking Forward To: Luke is back in the swing of fall basketball so he will be working the next few evenings.  I am always so ready for him to get home after his games, but I am so much more productive in the evenings when he is working.  I have a payroll coming up and lots of sorting and decluttering in the guest room, not to mention pages of scrap booking to do before William arrives.  Luke being away for a few hours an evening will be just what I need to get me motivated to get something productive done!

And now - because we all need a good laugh now and then!  Get a load of this BIG momma!!!  William better appreciate all that I do for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment