Wednesday, August 17, 2011

He did it Again!

As you all know I'm slightly spoiled.  In fact my brother - in - law made the comment while we were in Hawaii that I owe Luke a new set of golf clubs or something along those lines for putting up with me.  I would like to think that was a hint to Lauren that he is wanting her to buy him something for all the crap he puts up with but I'm pretty sure I would be lying to myself if I did that.  I.AM.SPOILED.  There, I said it.  I've been spoiled for awhile now, but ever since William came along it has gotten a little out of hand.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  Well, he did it again.  I've been complaining about lack of storage at home for awhile now and even more so since we got home from our showers this past weekend.  Today - I came home to new shelves in the laundry room! 
These cell phone pictures don't even begin to do them justice!  There is SO much space just waiting for a little organization!! I already have a plan in my head for them.  I need to make a trip to get some storage bins and containers for loose parts, but hopefully by the end of the weekend I'll have cleaned out the hall closet and moved it all to the laundry room so that baby overflow can be housed in the hall closet!  I'm off to browse Pinterest for ideas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment