Tuesday, October 26, 2010

while Buddy was working on a hot spot........

Luke and I played.  
Does that make us bad parents?
We spent Friday night in Norman with Virgil and MaryLou (Luke's Grandparents).  We had so much fun with them.  MaryLou sent us home with some amazing silver pieces so I now need to have a dinner party!  
Saturday we headed to Stillwater bright and early!  We spent the day enjoying our favorite things in Stillwater.  We shopped at Chris's, checked out the house decs at the Greek houses, enjoyed cheese fries and burgers from Eskimo Joe's and of course cheered for the Cowboys.  Although the game didn't turn out the way we would have liked we had a BLAST!  Plus I got both Braums and Panera while in Oklahoma.  It was a great weekend.
enjoy some pics I stole from Beka - I left my camera in the car all weekend - oops.

my two favorite girls!


Luke and Jesse


view from our seats


Becky, Beka, Me - enjoying our time together!

- Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment