Wednesday, June 29, 2011

26 Weeks


How Far Along: 26 Weeks
14 left!!

Size of baby: eggplant
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 

Maternity Clothes: yes.

Gender: boy

Movement: becoming more frequent and quite a bit stronger!  I still get excited when I feel him moving around in there. 

Sleep: NOT GOOD! And that is all I will say on this subject or there just may be a breakdown.

What I miss: sleep.

Cravings: I’m beginning to like sweets again.  For a long time I really had an aversion to them but I’ve found my sweet tooth.  I make myself eat something healthy before I indulge but I will allow myself to enjoy the desserts as well.

Symptoms: William has moved and is right under my ribs and lungs so sleep has become a stranger.  I also find it very uncomfortable to sit for extended periods of time.  I’m still getting sick a few times a week but other than that we are just chugging right along.

Best Moment This Week: wow, this is a tough one today.  It hasn’t been a great week.  I was sick sick sick for a few days and other than that it has been pretty uneventful.  Luke and I did do some major cleaning/reorganizing of our living room space this week and it is still a work in progress but it is so much better!! 

Milestones: Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel.

What I'm Looking Forward To: a weekend of fun.  Luke and I are on heading to Gainesville, TX on Saturday to meet up with Katie, Phil and Emory, PaPa and Grammy!  I can’t wait.  It has been far too long since we have seen any of them.  Look how big my sweet little girl is getting.


No comments:

Post a Comment