Tuesday, March 22, 2011

8 Weeks

How Far Along: 8 Weeks
Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


Size of baby: Raspberry

Total Weight Gain/Loss: nothing yet. I feel fat but I know it is just the bloat

Maternity Clothes: not yet! There are times of the day that I have to unbutton my pants but that comes and goes.

Gender: ?

Movement: I can't feel it yet but according to thebump baby Simmering is moving around like crazy in there :)

Sleep: Great!  The Unisom that Dr. M told me to take to help with the morning sickness is helping with that.

What I miss: me, I've been so stinking sick I can't do much.  I get home from work and plop down on the couch until it's time to get up to go to bed.

Cravings: none but I have some serious aversions, but bacon - the thought, smell and taste of it make me go running for the bathroom.

Symptoms: sick, sick, sick.  I've been sicker than a dog these past few weeks.  Dr. M gave me a perscription to help and for the most part I'm feeling less queasy but not near 100%

Best Moment This Week: getting to celebrate with the Roth's.  They were down here this past weekend and Luke blurted our news to them as soon as they arrived.  It was great to see him so excited and great to get to tell our good friends our news in person!

Milestones: We got to see and hear Baby Simmering's heartbeat at the end of week 7!  It was absolutely amazing! 

What I'm Looking Forward To: getting to see our families in a few weeks.  We haven't been able to see them since we told them our news.  Getting to celebrate in person will be great!

written 2/23/11

No comments:

Post a Comment