Tuesday, May 31, 2011

22 Weeks

How Far Along: 22 Weeks
 Real estate within your belly is getting tight; with growing baby leaving little room for your lungs to...well...breathe. Expect the huffing and puffing to start soon. There's not much room for your belly button, either -- it'll pop out any day now.

Size of baby: a papaya 
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs! 

Maternity Clothes: yep, I even have a tankini swimsuit to cover the bump now! yikes :)

Gender: B O Y

Movement: yep.  It is so fun when he gets a going and Luke is able to feel him. He is still small enough that it isn't too uncomfortable yet so he can move all he wants right now.

Sleep: is my BFF. I LOVE it.  I think you get the point.

What I miss: Chicken.  It is the only food that I really miss.  I don't want to be around it, let alone try and eat it.

Cravings: mac and cheese - only the blue box will do, and cucumbers! 

Symptoms: still relying on the zofran every morning but other than that I'm feeling pretty good!

Best Moment This Week: I stocked up on scrapbook supplies at Hob Lob this weekend so I can get to work on our little guys baby book!! I can't wait!!!

Milestones: Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.

What I'm Looking Forward To: a month of nothing.  Our June calendar is wide open and I'm loving it.  Feel free to come and visit but I can promise you that we aren't going ANYWHERE! Our travels will pick back up in July and I'm excited for all of those trips but I am even more excited to spend my weekends at the pool here in Ruston!



No comments:

Post a Comment