Thursday, May 5, 2011

Exciting Times

- in less than 2 weeks I'll be in KS getting ready for my little sisters wedding! I fly out on the 16th and Luke will join us after finals on the 18th.  Rehearsal dinner is 2 weeks from TODAY!  It is hard to believe it is already here.
Lauren is going to be the most beautiful bride!  I got to go with her to her last  fitting over Easter and see her in her dress again! It is PERFECT!

- Little Sister Lauren has a full time 1st grade teaching job in Wichita, KS!  I'm so proud of her!  She will be teaching at a private school in Wichita, and if I made enough money I would move back there and send our little boy to that school just so he could have her as a teacher.  Maybe by the time he is in 1st grade I'll have an extra 8-9K a year for his education.

- We have bedding and paint for our little boys room!  I can't wait to see the room transform this weekend. 

- We have another ultrasound coming up on the 11th!  I LOVE getting to see our little boy.  Dr. M has mentioned that he may be moving our due date up depending on the findings.  The measurements Mandy took a few weeks ago had our little guy measuring 1-2 weeks ahead of our due date.  Her calculations gave us a due date of 9/25 which is a week and a half before our current 10/5 due date.

- Luke and I both dreamt about our little guys birth this week.  On the same night! I thought that was kind of weird.  In his dream it was an easy process, everything went smooth and we had a healthy little boy.  My dream was VERY different.  I ended up with an emergency C-Section after he got stuck and they kicked Luke out of the room!  I woke up really upset because neither of us got to witness the birth of our baby!  Only time will tell but I really hope that Luke's dream is more accurate.

- Tomorrow is Friday, my favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment