and Random thoughts/happenings around the Simmering house.
- First please just take a look at Lauren and Kevin's Wedding pix! They are AMAZING! I told you she would be a beautiful bride!
- Luke got to feel our little boy moving around last night! I had a Dr. Pepper with dinner in hopes that the caffeine would get him dancing. It worked - and it was so much fun for Luke to get to feel him partyin'.
- I have had REALLY REALLY weird dreams the past few nights. I woke up quite concerned one morning that our son was stuck down around my hip bone and I couldn't get him back to my tummy area. It was really weird, he was stuck and we could see a perfect little baby outline in the tight skin around my hip. I couldn't get him to move back to my Big Ole belly for the life of me. Thank Goodness I woke up from that one! The second in the string of odd dreams was more of a nightmare! In my dream I sold Buddy!!! I sold him to my college roommate Ashley. She was living with another lady and a small girl and none of them were the least bit concerned with his severe allergies. I kept telling them to call Marion (our vet) but they wouldn't listen. I actually woke up in a panic until I found him under the bed. He spent the rest of the night cuddled up with me!
- I had my hair chopped off as soon as we got home from the wedding! I really like it and I think it will be perfect for the summer! I can get up and get ready so much quicker now that I don't have all that hair to mess with!
- work has been crazy busy this week and I'm in NEED of the long weekend! As I get more info I'll fill ya'll in but while I was in Kansas our hospital was sold to a new company and we are now in a transition phase. I really think it is going to be a great change and the new company appears to be a good company and an even better fit for our hospital. Everything will be official and we will all be employees of the new company on August 1st. This throws a wrench in a few maternity leave ideas so I'm hoping to get a chance to discuss some options once we get things settled down and I have a good contact at corporate.
- We are still looking for child care once our little one arrives. I think that we have a daycare lined out at a church here in town if all else fails. The supervisor didn't think it would be any problem to get him in around the first of the year, but since I will most likely be taking a shorter maternity leave now I will need assistance for that in-between phase. I'm just hoping/praying that I'll be able to bring him to work with me like I want too! Living in a small town that we aren't native too makes finding the right person a difficult task! I feel like we would have such an easier time if we were living around home where we know people!
- We are planning to begin our registries this weekend. I think our plan is to do one at Target and one online through Amazon. I figured that would allow all of our family and friends from LA to MN and everywhere in between to find a store or website that is easily accessible.